Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Miles of Stephanie Klein




It's too good to keep it just for myself! You MUST try Miles of Chocolate baked chocolate dessert. If you love chocolate, then you will adore it. It has an intense, I mean INTENSE chocolate flavor that is out of this world. I just can't get enough of it! It's addictive! It's made here in Austin, TX and sold at these locations. But you can order it and have it shipped to you in the US. Most people like it cold and dense in texture but I prefer it soft, when it's been left out a little... Gooey, sticky, sooo decadent. It's my personal sin.

And talking about Miles of Chocolate, my friend Stephanie Klein will have some for you to enjoy at the book signing of her excellent new book, MOOSE A MEMOIRE OF FAT CAMP, on these days, and at these locations.

Lately, I am devouring "Moose" as well - and can't wait to finish it!



No comments: