Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mon Petit Bebe



It's kind of hard to find the first sentence for this post. How can I find the right words to express how I truly feel? My heart is overflowing with love...


Without further ado, let me introduce you to our baby boy, NOAH CODY, born on June 10th. Juan and I have been over the moon since then. Nothing ever prepared us for the amount of love you can feel for your own child.

Apart from the inevitable lack of sleep and getting adjusted to our new life, Maman et Papa are doing very well. We're really trying to make the most of Noah's first weeks with us. As we all know, time flies by too quickly...

So I will be enjoying some time with my baby boy over the next couple of weeks (my parents will also be visiting from France), but be assured that I have not forgotten about The French Fork! I will be posting less, that's all (I do have some quite yummy recipes in store for you).

So Bienvenue Au Monde Noah!

5 comments:

L. said...

Good to have you back! Take care of your little family and enjoy your time with your parents! Time flies far too quickly, I know... but the good thing is that the LOVE that comes with a new baby will never go away, it'll keep growing stronger and stronger!

Nicole said...

Beautiful baby and Mom : )

Nadege said...

Felicitations! He is so beautiful! I only have one son (14) and you are right, time flies. I think one doesn't know what love is until you give birth and it hits you in the heart.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!))

Sylvie, Rappahannock Cook & Kitchen Gardener said...

Un peu tard mais... Felicitations aux deux parents, et beaucoup de bonehur a tous les trois!